Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SNOW DAY!!

I think snow is fabulous.  And since we're in the midst of a major winter storm, that pretty much guarantees my happiness for a couple of days. :o)  The fact that Dad snowblows for me makes me (spoiled, yes, I admit) even happier.  And of course my super cute, fully-lighted garlands conspire with the snow to make my perfect little Cape Cod that much more adorable, so I get all silly-giddy both inside and out.  If you happen to drive by and find me just standing on the sidewalk with my back to the street, grinning foolishly, don't worry that I've finally blown a brain circuit; it simply means that I was exhausted from dancing around the living room to Christmas Carols (Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree is one of my absolute faves!) with my Little Man and decided to take a peaceful moment to cool off and admire how completely the Christmas spirit has now blanketed my home on the outside, too.

It's all about the simple pleasures, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment