Monday, November 16, 2009

Amazing I didn't pee myself, this made me laugh so hard...

I just received this email in response to my first blog entry:

oh my goodness...I have been debating for the past 20 mins if i should write this email and here I am! uh........Am I the one you were callign an (asshole ) this morning? FUNNY THING..I was right next to you on rte 2 this morning (I had already been to Ken Nelson before 9am) I saw you behind me and i slowed down, so I could wave and two diff times i tried to get your attention, but you never looked over at me..I was going to say happy birthday :).....so if the blue van pissed you off, it was me !!!
hope you had a great day! talk soon.

It's been 15 minutes since I read it, and I'm still LAUGHING!  No, my friend - it wasn't you.  It was a small, silver car.  So my OTHER friend - the one IN the small, silver car, I will now apologize for offending you.  Really it was entertaining to me.  But not as entertaining as this email.  I'd better be cautious with the blog since I live in such a small town, huh?  Hmmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment